* Cost savings: Using the existing slab as the finished floor is more cost effective and maintenance costs are lower. Maintenance is easier since all areas are one continuous surface.
* Durability: Its extremely resistant and High resistance to foot traffic, it can stand up to the everyday wear and tear of retail or even industrial work spaces.
* Less maintenance and longer service life: Polished floors are easy to clean, requiring only occasional damp mopping or floor maintainers with a neutral based cleaner. They eliminate the need for messy waxes or coatings as well as the expenses involved in applying them.
* Resistant to moisture transmission issues: Polished concrete allows the floor to breathe and eliminates issues that arise with other flooring materials that seal off the concrete, such as Paint, Vinyl tile etc.
* High light reflectivity: Important for facilities that want to project a bright, clean, professional image. Also saves energy by reducing artificial lighting requirements
* Is a sustainable flooring alternative: Concrete floors do not require hazardous coatings, cleaners or adhesives.
* Polished concrete adds an aesthetic value to your business look, there are an endless variety of color and texture effects that can be use to personalized your floors.
* Increased slip resistance, though shiny, polished concrete does not create a slippery floor. In fact, grinding and flattening the floor will increase the coefficient of friction when compared to ordinary concrete. Polished concrete often exceeds OSHA standards for floors (ASTM C 1028)
* Stain-resistant, By densifying and sealing the surface, polished concrete transforms a porous concrete floor into a tightened floor that is dense enough to repel water, oil, and other contaminants, preventing them from penetrating the surface.